Friday, July 17, 2009

My Special Delivery


Yes you all got to see me with my big belly so how does that work into scrap booking you ask? Well you do have to have the baby. Everyone who was there wanted to share in our special moment. You know cause it is a very special day for the whole family. You know the grandparents are going to take pictures. You are asking how you can scrap book about that. Well what you do is scrap book about your time in the hospital. You need something to help that picture of you to look better so why not add some stickers. Also take and use the baby paper it looks really cute and it is fun to do. So why not try out the fun ways to make your pictures look so much better so they really do highlight the page. Yeah I know that I'm talking about scrap booking and taking pictures. But there are some pictures that just need to left in the albums with the stickers on them to make the page.

This is just a few of the many supplies you can try:

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.