Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bring The Baby Home



You know its a wonderful experience when you have a baby. It is an experience that only you can understand, it's indescribable. But you know you can't stay in the hospital forever with them. So it's time to begin your new life at home with you precious little one.

So as we where making our way out of the hospital my mother-in-law was videoing for us. We arrived home to find that they had decorated up our yard to show the world that there was a new baby that lived right here. It was a very wonderful moment that was shared with lots of pictures. They have wonderful scrap booking kits to start scrap booking for your new arrivals they are wonderful. They come with all the beautiful pages to add your memories on. They include stickers and frames that are just so easy to match up to the pages. They also have lots of stickers you can buy to add to the pages that say new arrival or its a girl. It's a girl is what I have to use. You know that time just flies by before you know it so you need something to help you cherish those memories. So you can give them to your child one day, and say hey I want you to have this cause this is something I did just for you. That way they can have something to show there kids someday.

p.s. This is my daughter the day we bought her home and this would be a really good supply kit to use.

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.