Friday, July 17, 2009

The Next Chapter Is......


What usually happens after the honeymoon? Most of the time you come back to real life. You go back to work and when you come home pretend you are still on that honeymoon. Well we are all very aware that when you get married everyone automatically starts asking when are you going to have children. Well what we said was in a couple of years. Well a month went by and I was getting sick a lot and staying so tired. Well we took a test and guess what we were pregnant. We went to the doctors office and guess what we are having a honeymoon baby that's right. Well I decided then and there that I was going to scrap book my pregnancy. So I bought the scrap book and got started right away. I worked hard on that book even while I was getting sick. I added some really cool things to the page. All the times that I went to the doctor. I even put down the first time she moved. I just had fun with that while it took like forever for her to get here. I used something called the scrap book factory to add pictures being that she wasn't here yet. I know I had fun working on that book even when I was feeling on top of the world. Yes I got very big and I didn't feel like pictures being taken but they where taken anyway. But guess what all those pictures make for a perfect scrap book page. Yes this got added to a scrap book. I know what you are thinking looking at this picture you are thinking man she let herself go. But I really didn't I only gained 38 pounds by the time she got her but yes I was all baby.

p.s. This was me 3 days before my daughter was born.

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.