Thursday, August 6, 2009

Let's try different kinds of scrap booking albums.


What kind of scrap booking albums do you like to use? There are so many different kinds of scrap booking albums out there. There are they regular scrap booking albums, post albums, and chipboard albums to name a few. These different albums are good for different types of layout pages. They can all go with the paper theme of your choice.

* Regular scrap booking albums are the most common albums sold in stores all around the world.

* Post scrap booking albums are where the pages are already posted in the scrapbook for you. They have a page that slides out for you to paste you new layout page on.

* Chipboard albums come in a variety.(seasons, themes and more)They are small and cut into the shape of the theme you choose.

My favorite scrap booking album is the regular album because it lets you choose pretty much your own layout to the pages that is add. You get to choose where you add everything own the page. You even get to choose the layout of the paper.

So come on and try it. It's fun, creative and very enjoyable for everyone. So I would love to here about yours when it is completed. You can write to me in my comments section at the bottom of the page. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoy choosing the different scrapbook albums as much I do.

Here are some clip board albums to start you off:

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.