Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pages, Stickers, and Stamps!


Have you ever set down to do a scrapbook and wondered what page to use. That is me, I love the graphic pages. However, some pages don't say have the exact graphics that you feel that picture needs. So you make your own. How you asked let me explain.

Making your own pages using stickers and stamps. Stamps are a very creative touch. They can say just about anything you want. The way to design it is use a sheet of just the plan scrap booking paper. U can customize the page how you like it. One thing to remember is keep the picture close by so you can match that picture with that page. You don't want to over fill a picture with graphics that won't match the stickers and stamps.

Using word stamps: Using word stamps are nice if you find the correct pattern for them. Also they can help your page look customized. You can use it once or more depending on your style. However remember this is your book so treat it as if you where writing it for the whole world to see.

The finished product: After you have customized your page to your likings. Add the pictures you want and the stickers that go with it. Make yourself the perfect scrap book phrase and show the world.

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.