Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Perfect Wedding Story......



They say that the definition of happiness is to give willingly. On this day I gave my heart to my husband. It was a day to be cherished for the rest of our lives. Every detail every moment was like a masterpiece written by the hand of God. I wanted to remember every minute of this dream that came true. So we placed cameras on every table and asked our guess to take pictures for us. Wouldn't you know it that some of the best pictures came from children playing with those cameras. So many wonderful memories that we just had to put them in a book. So I bought the scrap booking supplies and took our memories and let the pages speak for themselves. The special designs of the pages along with the stickers really helped the page stand out. Especially when I pasted my husbands head on a miniature tux. LOL!

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy what you find here. I love visitors so please feel free to join me anytime. I hope that you will feel free to share this page with all your friends. Please enjoy and feel free to click on any adds you like. If something isn't working please leave a comment to let me know so I can fix it right away, thanks. So I hope you enjoy reading everything blog and please feel free to leave comments and questions. Thanks for stopping bye.